High-end electronic board design competences to design your green, low power, high speed board
High-end board design and production
The cost-effective development of system boards, requires designs teams with a broad mix of design know-how ranging from system level architecture to state of the art chip/code design and manufacturing process technology. A design must today be green, respect the environment policies, be low power and run at high speed, with the continuous increasing speed and gate count of the components devices.
Barco Silex provides a complete set of services from concept proofing and demonstration platforms to the offering of prototype production and pilot production of stuffed printed circuit boards (PCBA).
Design for concept proving: Includes the conversion of hardware functional concepts into technical specifications and customer requirements documents, specifications and requirements into block diagrams, circuit schematics into physical printed circuit board layout, component selection, and prototype production.
Design for test: Design for test enables the so called zero defect program with 100% tested boards before delivery to the customer.
Design for assembly: At this last step before the industrialization of the product, we offer small scale production with a complete document flow like the one used in mass production.
Design for environment: We are experienced with our partners in assembly according to the IPC norms and use of the most flexible ECO system.
Summary of the board design services offering:
- Engineering of your board based on your system requirements
- Schematic capture and detailed board & device level design using our board design and component expertise
- High speed interconnect design, Impedance and Trace matching
- Layout for high layer count boards
- Components definition and material management
- Prototyping of your board by using our or customer specific design rules
- DFT, DFM, during prototyping
- End of life management during and after prototyping
- Support by re-engineering
The added value to our customers
- Tight integration with the customer and our engineering team, enables to provide valuable Design for Manufacturability (DFM) feedback, and assures a smooth transition from prototype to high-volume production
- Access to experienced board designers to define your system requirements and to meet time-to-market pressure