Design of High-end FPGA devices integrating your or our IP blocks
Barco Silex takes into account early design cycle planning considerations such as:
- Creating Design Specifications
- Intellectual Property choice
- Components Selection
- Power Estimation, Pin Planning and I/O Analysis
- Planning for On-Chip Debugging Options
- Design Practices and (V)HDL Coding Styles
- Fast Synthesis and Early Timing Estimation
Creating Design Specifications
Barco Silex creates design specifications that define the system, specify the I/O interfaces for the FPGA, identify the different clock domains, and include a block diagram of basic design functions. Barco Silex develops a test plan to help you to design for verification and manufacturability and to develop a common design directory structure or source control system to make design integration easier.
Intellectual Property Selection
Barco Silex and its third-party IP partners offer a large selection of IP cores for their FPGA designs. The IP you select often affects system design, especially if the FPGA interfaces with other devices in the system. Barco Silex considers with you which I/O interfaces or other blocks of your design are implemented using IP cores, and plans to incorporate these cores in your FPGA design.
A complete pack of FPGA Design services
- We solve your problem from an idea until the specification and define with you the optimal architecture and technology of the design, targeted for performance or cost
- We translate the specification into VHDL or Verilog code
- We develop a testplan and testbenches to achieve 100% functional validation and offer services to implement the design into the targeted device and to test e the implementation at netlist and board level
FPGA technology support
Different devices from different vendors like Actel, Altera and Xilinx are supported by our engineering team
Actualy we have a base of experienced components like Virtex5, Virtex6, StratixIII, StratixIV, ArriaII, Cyclone IV, ProAsic3.
Ways of cooperation
We offer flexible services needed to complement your own skills. As a complete set of specification is the first step to a successful design, we assist you in setting up your architecture and specification set.
Our experienced project managers offer you their competence to analyze your technical problem and show you if the use of your chosen FPGA can improve your product. We propose you consultancy, technology and vendors.
Production, technical and technology partnerships allow us to provide you with state-of-the-art products.