Security and cryptography IP cores
Barco Silex provides crypto IP cores, making embedded security implementations easier and more flexible. The ASIC, SoC, FPGA Crypto IP cores are designed for optimized performance and minimal silicon cost. Encryption and embedded security expertise is build up through the realization of several projects for market leaders.
We have developed unique crypto engines, which provide both unrivalled performance and scalable reconfiguration capabilities optimized to your application, requirements, and technology constraints.
These innovative and break-through architectures are the result of strong foundations.
- Encryption and embedded security expertise through the realization of several projects for dedicated R&D in encryption and security.
- Longstanding experience in state-of-the-art ASIC, System-on-Chip and FPGA design, where smart design and algorithm implementation is key for optimized performance and minimal silicon cost.
Our crypto family
- Highly pipe-lined and optimized architectures generating the fastest and smallest solutions on the market
- Granular scalability and portability make our cores predictable and optimized (performance, feature set and area) for any requirement and on any technology: ASIC, Microsemi, Altera, Xilinx
- Best trade-off performance/area for a large range of applications
- Easy upgrade path to new requirements and technology
- Easy-to-use solutions with optional features and suitable interfaces (DMA, FIFO, APB, AXI-4)
- 100% CPU offload solutions
- Complete verification suite available – Self-checking test bench
- Figures available on request for any configuration and technology
- Quick netlist generation and validation
- Silicon proven solutions
We are glad to propose a smooth and attractive business model in line with the advantages of our solutions:
- Evaluation and generation processes are shorten, reducing costs
- Risks due to customization and non-predictability are minimized
- No waste of time and money for next re-use, re-target or upgrade. Next implementations will be issued from the same RTL root
Download our Security and Cryptography brochure that presents our solutions and IP cores.