BA412 - DES and 3-DES IP core
The BA412 DES / 3-DES IP core is developed validated and licensed by Barco Silex.
The BA412 offers an hardware implementation of the Data Encryption Standard (DES) according to Federal Information Processing Standards Publication (FIPS 46-3) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Compliant with FIPS 800-17 and FIPS 800-20 test specifications
- 64-bit data block encryption and decryption in ECB, CBC, MAC and MDC2 mode
- 56-bit key in DES mode, 56-, 112-, 168-bit key in 3DES mode
- Encryption or decryption performed in 16 cycles for DES and 48 cycles for 3-DES
- 64-bit data input, data output and key input buses